Advancements in the Age of Cannabis:
14TH SEPTEMBER 2016
09,15 - 16.00 (WITH Drinks RECEPTION AFTER)
Smock Alley Theatre, 1662, 6/7 Exchange Street Lower, Dublin 8, Dublin
FORMAT: PRESENTATIONS, PANEL DISCUSSIONS, Q&A
INCLUDES: REFRESHMENTS, LUNCH, DRINKS RECEPTION
[Science] Scientific Breakthroughs in Medical Cannabis Research
Presentations from our distinguished panel members on the latest developments in medical cannabis research.
[Policy] Diverse Global Models. International Medical Cannabis Policies
Experts pioneering policy in their respective countries discuss different models for regulation and analyse some of the best policies governing medical cannabis worldwide.
[Campaigning] A Very Modern Romance. Campaigning & the Mainstream Media
Renowned advocates discuss medical cannabis campaigning in the mainstream media. The focus is on stories and experiences that are shaping the public opinion of medical cannabis.
- Chair: Charlo Greene (The Charlo Greene Show, USA)
- Steph Sherer (Executive Director, Americans for Safe Access, USA)
- Tom Curran (European Coordinator, Exit International, Ireland)
- Faye Jones (Chief Administrator, United Patients Alliance, UK)
- Ben Morgan (Comedian, blogger and cancer patient, Ireland)
- Stuart Harper (Political Lobbying Director, NORML, UK)
Clark French (Director, United Patients Alliance, UK)
- Sean Carney (Leafly’s European Editor, Czech Republic)
[Business] Growing Up Fast. An Ever-Evolving Industry.
Socially conscious, technologically savvy and dedicated business are carving their own market niches in the medicinal cannabis industry. Sharing their insights and discussing what lies ahead are a panel of international speakers with a wide range of experience.
- Chair: Zack Hutson (Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Privateer Holdings, USA)
- Valerie Corral (Executive Director, Wo/Men’s Alliance for Medical Marijuana, USA)
- Tjalling Erkelens (Chief Executive Officer, Bedrocan, Netherlands)
- David Schacter (CEO and Co-Founder of Cannabiscope, Israel)
- Dr Shane Morris (Vice President, Quality Assurance and Scientific Affairs, Hydropothecary Inc, Canada)
- Joel Stanley (CEO of CW Hemp, USA)
- Charlo Greene (Founder, The Alaska Cannabis Club, USA)
After the summit there is a chance to meet the speakers and other attendees at a drinks reception. Information for this will be provided at the event.
Our Irish co-hosts, Help Not Harm, will be running a number of free events in the lead up to and after the summit. To find our more about these please contact: email@example.com
Get your ticket here.